A broker’s busy schedule, coupled with COVID19 restrictions ends up more stressed than usual. Managing customers demand a lot of strategic thinking, administrative tasks, and transactional efforts. With a constant need to maintain and keep records of engagements, touchpoint, and memorise on-the-go information, burnout goes beyond traditional stress. It’s normal to feel overwhelmed with an increased workload but it gets accentuated when the targets are not achieved.
Ways To Insulate Against Burnout
- Utilise the power of digital to manage and distribute workload.
- Plan schedules for engaging with customers.
- Maintain regular contact with high priority clients.
Single System Has It All
- Utilise The Power Of Digital To Manage And Distribute Workload.
- 360-degree view of customer information.
- Smooth task assignment and prioritisation.
- Reduced admin work to focus on strategy. Crisp forecast to plan better.
Plan schedules for engaging customers
- Capture customer preferences on preferred time and channel.
- Engage customers with omnichannel to serve better.
- Regularly empathise with customers with automation.
Maintain regular contract with high priority ones for best throughput
- Automated communication to high priority customers
- Account information to gain vital information about customers for effective communication.